BikeKit has engaged a professional design studio having more than 30 Years of experience of ‘Industrial Design Consultancy,’ especially in the automobile field to design & test its LED Delivery boxes. A detailed CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) Testing has been done to ensure that the product is safe for dynamic use conditions.
BikeKit is committed to ensure that it’s products & services confirm to the highest quality standards & follow all the required safety norms. As we make progress in our journey towards tapping the global markets, we remain committed to adhering to the local regulations, that might be applicable on our product portfolio.
Safety is of paramount importance for one & all. In UAE, Dubai’s RTA (Road Transport Authority) and Abu Dhabi’s DoT have laid guidelines for the delivery box that can be mounted on motorbikes.
BikeKit’s boxes fully comply with these guidelines. The same are as follows:
- Dimensions: Length x Width x Height is 50x50x50 CMs.
- The boxes are equipped with LED Panel lights to ensure proper illumination & visibility to other road users.
- The boxes are made from a family of plastic materials and we do not use wood or iron.
- Reflective stickers are pasted properly on the side & back of the box to enhance safety.
- The corners of the box are round & not sharp to avoid any external injury.
- Fixing of the box on the motorbike is done at proper angles using a base sheet, ensuring that there is no space between the structure & the box.
In our continuous pursuit to provide quality products, the backlit LED Panels used by BikeKit are now CE certified. BikeKit is the first company in the world, who has done this innovation of using LED panels in delivery boxes & bags.